M.2 2280 Heatsink
If you’re running out of storage space on your Sony® PlayStation™ 5, we’ve got the answer. Upgrade your PS5™ with a Crucial P5 Plus NVMe™ SSD for fast loads and lots of storage.
- By installing a P5 Plus with a heatsink in the empty M.2 upgrade slot, PlayStation™ 5 players can expand storage for their game library and run the hottest titles quickly and directly from the drive.1
- Sony® requires effective heat dissipation with any SSD installed on a PlayStation™ 5. The Crucial® P5 Plus + M.2 2280 heatsink bundle meet’s Sony’s recommendations, giving you ample space for more games and DLC on your PS5™. For more information on Sony’s requirements, visit here.
- The Crucial P5 Plus is heatsink ready.
Disclaimer and warranty
- The Crucial P5 Plus comes with a 5-year warranty
- Removing the Crucial P5 Plus bottom label will void the warranty. Removal of the top label is not necessary to attach the heatsink as the top label is made of a thermal interface material (TIM). 1
- The Crucial® P5 Plus meets the performance and form factor requirements for Sony® PS5 when used with a heatsink.1
- Inappropriate use of the heatsink may cause problems with the P5 Plus.1
- Micron is not responsible for the user damaging the PS5™ or other material.
1Sony recommends that NVMe M.2 drives installed in the PlayStation 5 should be used with a heat-dissipation mechanism, such as a heat sink or heat transfer sheet. Inappropriate use of a heat sink, or lack of heat-dissipation mechanism, may cause problems with the P5 Plus and/or PlayStation 5. Micron is not responsible for the user damaging the PS5 or other material.